Sunday, August 16, 2026

Pizza looked good this morning

​I know I’m allowed cheat days but if I can’t enjoy one then what is the point? Yesterday I went on a wine tour and had fun with friends and family. I got to enjoy life. I don’t get that many days to do, enjoy. But this is where my slice of pizza fits in….

I decided to relax today. Simple as that. 

In the past I would beat myself up for having a cheat and rest day. But you need that in life. I didn’t derail my progress, in fact I think I saved it. I mean I’m going to burn myself out and I am going to derail my progress. 

So ladies and gentlemen, continue your journey but just remember to enjoy life. The hard part is coming back from life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Goals and Fair Food

So I went to the fair with my niece and really had a good time. But it felt different this time. I really didn’t want the fried foods. I saw...