Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Fitness Goals and Fair Food

So I went to the fair with my niece and really had a good time. But it felt different this time. I really didn’t want the fried foods. I saw fried Oreos, fried dough, Philly cheese steaks, hot dogs, hamburgs, ice cream, popcorn, sugary almonds, etc. Nothing really popped out. 

To be honest I did have a protein shake beforehand so I wouldn’t really want to eat there. But even if I did in previous years I wouldn’t have got something there.

This year was different - my meds made it different. Those blast GLP1s. But that’s ok, I used my money differently - games! 

Expensive yes but fun. I almost shot the whole red star! Impressive, am I right?! 

I don’t actually feel bad that I didn’t want any crap, I felt the opposite. 

I am changing my past bad choices. No I don’t feel like I missed out. I choose something else. 

Maybe next year I’ll get the whole star. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Goals and Fair Food

So I went to the fair with my niece and really had a good time. But it felt different this time. I really didn’t want the fried foods. I saw...