As I sit here in bed I’ve finally found the courage to tell my story. I started a weight loss and weight lifting journey about a year ago. September 10th is when I started my food log but it’s been a year since I really started changing my health and appearance. It’s been a tough journey so far, but I don’t plan on stopping. I consider the first year a year of mistakes and learning. I didn’t know what to do and didn’t really have any money to get help for it. I didn’t start going to a personal trainer once a week. But it took a long time to nail something down. Now I’m not saying I know everything, I still feel like I’m learning new things all the time and everyday I’m tweaking my workouts and diet.
Whether you agree with me or not but it all started with doom scrolling. One hour, an hour and a half later I was still just doom scrolling. And I thought “what is wrong with you”! That hour, hour and a half could have been working out. Or at least doing something productive.
Another thing that has helped me was my OCD. Yes I have OCD and couldn’t be prouder. I have been honing in my OCD to use it a positive way. My OCD has made me discipline myself into continuing my journey.
What I need to work on is my sleep schedule. So I bid a good night for now.
Next time….
No comments:
Post a Comment